HOW TO REGISTER
CampInTouch is our secure registration system. You must complete the registration process in one session. It should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. You will not be able to save and restart an online application later.
Before you begin, make sure you have reviewed all relevant information on the right hand side of this page, including our vaccination, payment, and cancellation policies; have your Visa or MasterCard ready, if paying online; and know the program(s) you want to register for.
TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER
At the time of registration, in addition to a first choice program, participants will be encouraged to select a second and third option.
Mitzvah Corps reserves the right to cancel any listed program due to safety concerns, low enrollment, or otherwise. Registered participants on a cancelled program will be notified no later than March 1.
If a program is cancelled, participants will be reminded of their second and third options. We will guarantee a space on either program for 1 week, at which point they will either confirm or release that space, and any necessary billing adjustments will be applied.
Mitzvah Corps Programs:
- Register risk-free before February 15!
- A $500 deposit is due upon registration and is fully refundable before February 15. This deposit fee must be paid with a credit card or e-check.
- After February 15 the $500 deposit becomes non-refundable unless withdrawal from the program is accompanied by a documented medical emergency.
- International program participants (except Israel): International airfare will be invoiced separately, and added to your bill by February 15.
- By April 1 an additional $500 toward your balance is due (for those on international programs, international airfare is also due), and becomes nonrefundable. This can be paid by credit card or check.
- Any registrations after April 1 will require $1,000 as an initial deposit. This deposit fee must be paid with a credit card or e-check.
- All fees must be paid in full by May 15. This can be paid by credit card or check.
- Anyone not affiliated with a URJ congregation will be charged an additional $200 fee at checkout.
Please view the Kutz Camp Terms of Enrollment for payment schedule information.
Mitzvah Corps Programs:
- Any cancellations before February 15 will receive a 100% refund of the deposit and any program fees paid.
- After February 15, the $500 deposit is nonrefundable. Any exceptions will be reviewed by Mitzvah Corps on a case-by-case basis.
- After April 1, the $1,000 in total deposits (and international airfare, if applicable) becomes nonrefundable. Any exceptions will be reviewed by Mitzvah Corps on a case-by-case basis.
- After May 15, no refunds will be issued for withdrawal from the program. Any exceptions will be reviewed by Mitzvah Corps on a case-by-case basis.
Please view the Kutz Camp Terms of Enrollment for refunds and cancellations information.
Returning Mitzvah Corps participants will automatically receive a $100 discount. This will be applied to your account after you register and pay your deposit.
Participants registering for multiple Mitzvah Corps programs in the same summer will receive a $100 discount per additional program. This will be applied to your account at checkout.
The Union for Reform Judaism requires that all camp and travel program participants, staff and faculty must be immunized. Medical exemptions are granted in rare cases. Please contact us regarding any potential exemptions prior to registration. For more information, read the URJ Policy Statement on Vaccine Status.
Mitzvah Corps programs have limited capacity. If your desired program is full, you will have the option to register for that program's wait list.
In order to secure a spot on a program’s wait list, you will register for the program through our regular online registration system, using the links on the left of this page. You will be asked to submit payment information, but you will not be charged a deposit.
If a spot opens up, you will be notified via email, and will have 24 hours to accept the space by replying to the email. We will then switch your status from registered to enrolled, and we will charge you the appropriate deposit. Detailed instructions will be provided in the notification email.
Many families register for a program’s wait list, and in addition, decide to secure a space on another program. In the event a space becomes available on your first choice, we will be able to cancel your second registration, and transfer your information and payment over to your first choice.
GET HELP WITH REGISTRATION
You already have a CampInTouch account if you registered for Mitzvah Corps 2015. Use your CampInTouch login to register a new participant, or a returning participant. (If you don’t remember your login, click “Retrieve/SetPassword” on the login page to recover it.)
Click the 'Register Now' button – and then create a new account with your email and a password of your choice.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
Click “Retrieve/Set Password” on the login page to recover it.
Please make sure to save your login information for future use!
The application will assign the person completing the online form as “Primary” parent/guardian and this person will have the main login for the account. You can add additional parents/guardian contact information and email addresses to the account, but the camp will consider the “Primary” person as the main point of contact by default.
Please note that communications sent from or through CampInTouch to Gmail email addresses often get filtered to a spam folder. Please check your spam folder following registration if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment.
If you still have not received an email, please give the office a call.