HOW TO REGISTER
**Summer 2018 Information is Coming!**
Dates, rates, and online registration will be here soon. To request to be notified when this information becomes available, please contact our office. Thank you!
CampInTouch is our secure registration system. You must complete the registration process in one session. It should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. You will not be able to save and restart an online application later.
Before you begin, make sure you have reviewed all relevant information on the right hand side of this page, including our vaccination, payment, and cancellation policies; have your Visa or MasterCard ready, if paying online; and know the program(s) you want to register for.
TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER
At the time of registration, in addition to a first choice program, participants will be encouraged to select a second and third option.
Mitzvah Corps reserves the right to cancel any listed program due to safety concerns, low enrollment, or otherwise. Registered participants on a cancelled program will be notified no later than March 1.
If a program is cancelled, participants will be reminded of their second and third options. We will guarantee a space on either program for 1 week, at which point they will either confirm or release that space, and any necessary billing adjustments will be applied.
Mitzvah Corps Programs:
- Any registrations before March 1 will require a $500 deposit upon registration. This deposit is fully refundable until March 1.
- On March 1, an additional $1,500 toward your balance is due, and is nonrefundable. Any registrations after March 1 will require $2,000 at the time of enrollment.
- All fees must be paid in full by May 1. Any registrations after May 1 will require the full balance at the time of enrollment.
- Anyone not affiliated with a URJ congregation will be charged an additional $200 fee at checkout. A $100 discount for registering for multiple sessions, and/or for being a returning participant, will be applied after enrollment.
- International program participants (except Israel): International airfare will be invoiced separately, and added to your bill in the spring. International airfare is nonrefundable.
Please view the Kutz Camp Terms of Enrollment for payment schedule information.
Mitzvah Corps Programs:
- Through March 1, full refunds will be given without penalty.
- After March 1 until May 1, the $500 deposit and $1,500 additional payment ($2,000 combined) are nonrefundable.
- Through May 15, refunds will be given for 25% of the program cost.
- After May 15, no refunds will be issued for withdrawal from the program.
- Should the participant be withdrawn from Mitzvah Corps for treatment of an illness or accident taking place during the program, a refund on a pro-rated basis will be made.
- Refunds will not be made if the participant has attended any portion of the program. This covers all circumstances (barring the exception above), including but not limited to: homesickness, refusal or inability to participate in program activities, or violation of rules that result in dismissal.
- Any exceptions to the above will be reviewed by Mitzvah Corps on a case-by-case basis.
Please view the Kutz Camp Terms of Enrollment for refunds and cancellations information.
Returning Mitzvah Corps participants will automatically receive a $100 discount. This will be applied to your account after you register and pay your deposit.
Participants registering for multiple Mitzvah Corps programs in the same summer will receive a $100 discount per additional program. This will be applied to your account after you register and pay your deposit.
The Union for Reform Judaism requires that all camp and travel program participants, staff and faculty must be immunized. Medical exemptions are granted in rare cases. Please contact us regarding any potential exemptions prior to registration. For more information, read the URJ Policy Statement on Vaccine Status.
Mitzvah Corps programs have limited capacity. If your desired program is full, you will have the option to register for that program's wait list.
In order to secure a spot on a program’s wait list, you will register for the program through our regular online registration system, using the links on the left of this page. You will be asked to submit payment information, but you will not be charged a deposit.
If a spot opens up, you will be notified via email, and will have 24 hours to accept the space by replying to the email. We will then switch your status from registered to enrolled, and we will charge you the appropriate deposit. Detailed instructions will be provided in the notification email.
Many families register for a program’s wait list, and in addition, decide to secure a space on another program. In the event a space becomes available on your first choice, we will be able to cancel your second registration, and transfer your information and payment over to your first choice.
GET HELP WITH REGISTRATION
You already have a CampInTouch account if you registered for Mitzvah Corps 2015. Use your CampInTouch login to register a new participant, or a returning participant. (If you don’t remember your login, click “Retrieve/SetPassword” on the login page to recover it.)
Click the 'Register Now' button – and then create a new account with your email and a password of your choice.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
Click “Retrieve/Set Password” on the login page to recover it.
Please make sure to save your login information for future use!
The application will assign the person completing the online form as “Primary” parent/guardian and this person will have the main login for the account. You can add additional parents/guardian contact information and email addresses to the account, but the camp will consider the “Primary” person as the main point of contact by default.
Please note that communications sent from or through CampInTouch to Gmail email addresses often get filtered to a spam folder. Please check your spam folder following registration if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment.
If you still have not received an email, please give the office a call.